Different types of electrical mounts may be required in unique situations. Electrical wiring, installation of lighting fixtures, outlets and power switches is done according to plans of the typical average Canadian house.
However, during the renovation or house layout rearrangements, our clients usually make these requests:
- change or renew the internal lighting in all rooms
- install new outlets in easier to reach areas
- mount the air-conditioning system
- link up the new house fixtures and equipment
- install more electricity-demanding appliances.
These actions inevitably heighten the power load on the house’s electrical network. That is why our specialists ensure that the house’s electrical system has the capacity for these modifications.
Electrical works includes:
- professional cabling
- mounting and installation of electronic and technical devices
- lighting hardware and fixtures
It is very important to complete all electrical works before plastering and painting. That way the work can be concealed and unnoticeable, beneath your beautifully painted walls.[Not a valid template]
- No categories